In terms of Digitization, India is growing very fast and progressing day by day. We can get any information from any corner of the world in just a few clicks. And all this is happening because of the Internet and Digitization.
The government is also shifting things and services online, for the facility and betterment of the public. Keeping this in mind, the government launched a portal which is the Manav Sampada Portal for the facility of the State employees. This portal is somewhat the same as ShalaDarpan online portal which is launched by Rajasthan.
With the help of this portal, any government employee can apply for their transfer, they can apply for leave, etc.
So, In this article, we will tell you about the Manav Sampada Portal, its advantages, facilities offering by it, and some other things too.
- What is Manav Sampada Portal? When it was Launched?
|Manav Sampada Portal [UP] 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||[eHRMS UP] Manav Sampada Online Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Minister – Yogi AdityaNath, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Portal||Human Resource Portal|
|Developed By||National Informatics Center|
|Scheme Objective||Online Service Book|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
As mentioned above that Manav Sampada is an online portal that is created for the facilities of the government and employees. This online portal has been developed to help the government departments in keeping track of manpower arrangements, transfers, postings, and the recruitments of manpower. It is for the use of government departments.
With the help of this portal, Government can access any information of any individual working in government organizations. This brings transparency between government and employees and everything becomes crystal clear.
Any government employee can apply for:
- Child care leave
- Maternity leave
- Casual leave, and
- Medical leave
|Manav Sampada Portal Statistics (UP)|
Only Government employees can register on Manav Sampada Online Portal. So, if you want to register on Manav Sampada Portal, then you must be a government employee.
- Go to the official website of Manav Sampada of Uttar Pradesh at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the “eHRMS Login”, present at the top right corner of the homepage.
- A login popup will appear on your screen. Fill in the required details like Your department, User ID, Password, and Captcha Test for verification.
- Official authority can log in to the Manav Sampada Portal and click on create a new user for new employee registration.
- Enter all the required details like Name, Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Joining, Date, Departement, and some other important information.
- Before submitting, recheck all your details. Now, click on the “submit” button. After submission, the employee User ID and Password will generate automatically.
|Employee/User ID||6 Digit Number|
|Password||Combination of first 3 letters of name and date of birth|
Manav Sampada has enhanced the workflow of the government departments. Due to digitization, the use of paper is also reduced, which has improved the credit rating of the state by saving paper.
- Go to the Official Website of Manav Sampada at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the eHRMS login link, present in the top right corner.
- Select your department name, then enter your six-digit User ID, your password, and captcha text (for verification).
- Click on online leave, then apply leave, and then click on Reporting Officer
- Click on Add a Reporting officer.
- Now, you will see a form on your screen, in which you have to select Leave in “Online Service”. In destination, Select Block education officer
- Click on the name of the concerned officer in the Reporting officer and then save.
- Now go back to online leave and then go to Apply for leave.
- Select Leave Type>>Leave Select
- Form Data Select – To Date Select
- Leave Days Calculate Yourself.
- Then write the reason for which you won’t leave. Writing reason is mandatory.
- Mention your address in an address during the leave.
- Now submit it. Your application has been submitted online, whose information will be received on your mobile.
- You will also receive the information of rejection or acceptance on your registered mobile number.
- Go to the official website of Manav Sampada at ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Now click on the “eHRMS login” link, present on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then you will see a pop-up on your screen, fill the form by entering your login details and then click on the Login button.
- After you log into your account, you will see various options on your screen, find the “General” option, and then hover over that option, under that option you will see “My Profile”, click on the My Profile option.
- Click on “Update Contact Detail”, present on the left menu.
- Now, you will see the “Update Phone Number” option on your screen. Enter your new number.
- And then click on Update to update your phone number.
- Enjoy.!! You have successfully updated your phone number.
- Complain Facility
- Salary Related Facility
- Leave Related Facility
- Performance Evaluation
- Recruitment Related Facility
- Transfer Related Facility
- Agriculture Department
- Agriculture Education
- Livestock Department
- Archaeology Department
- Ayush Department
- Basic Education Department
- Canal Development Department
- Civil Aviation
- Commercial Tax Department
- Consumer Protection Department
- Co-operative Department
- Culture Department
- Dairy Development Department
- IT and Electronics Department
- MSME and Export Promotion Department
- Personal and Appointment Department
- District Gazetteer
- Energy Department
- On this portal, all departments will be recorded the details of their employees and officers so that it will be easy to keep the records of employees.
- Teachers of the State who want to take leave can use this portal to apply for online leave.
- All the information of the teachers and government employees is available on this platform, which government and employees can access at any time.
- A lot of facilities will be provided to employees of about 74 departments on the Manav Sampada Portal.
- All the teachers and government employees can take benefit from this online portal like applying online for leave, Complain Facility, Salary Related Facility, etc.
So, this was the article on Manav Sampada Online Portal, In this article, we have told you about What is Manav Sampada, How to Register on Manav Sampada and How to apply for leave on Manav Sampada?
We hope you find this article informational and if you did then share this article with your friends to tell them about this great online portal which is launched by the UP Government for the facility of Employees.